Tuesday 5 March 2013

Interview with Ian Rellik (Ethan, Zhen Haw, Clemens)

Interviewer : Good morning Mr Jacob! How are you today? Thank you for granting this exclusive interview with you.

Interviewer : Do you mind telling us what happened that day? We understand that the Mr Rellik was trying to hitch a ride from your family. Were you for the idea and why?
Jacob: No, he was a killer! He was planning to kill me! At first, he seemed fine, but after... after a while, he became odd!
Interviewer : What was your first impression of the hitchhiker, Mr Rellik?
Jacob: Well he seemed a little creepy, but I just assumed he was like that. But.. But.. in the end he showed me he was a killer!
Interviewer : Why did you attack Mr Rellik in the end?
Jacob: He was threatening to kill me. Afterwards, when I wrote down his name, I realised it spelled killer the other way round in the mirror, not Rellik. And, he even reached into his coat and pulled out something shiny! So... I panicked and kicked him out.

Interviewer : What happened after you attacked Mr Rellik?
Jacob: He fell under a truck that was moving at 60 kilometers per hour and was turned into minced meat!

Interviewer : What did the people here in Fairfields tell you about Mr Rellik?
Jacob: They tell me that he was named Renwick and that it wasn't Rellik, and I didn't believe them as I felt it was a conspiracy between them!

Interviewer : Could you tell us more about your brother Eddy?
Jacob: He fell under a train in mysterious circumstances. What's more to say about that!

Interviewer : Thank you very much for your time.


No comments:

Post a Comment