Wednesday 6 March 2013

Interview with Jacob (Gavin and Isabella)

Interviewer: Good morning Mr Jacob! How are you today? Thank you for granting this exclusive interview with you.
Interviewer: Do you mind telling us what happened that day? We understand that the Mr Rellik was trying to hitch a ride from your family. Were you for the idea and why?

Jacob: No. We were ten miles away from a lunatic asylum and during that time, we were also on A12, which is a long, dark, anonymous road that often goes through countryside with no buildings in sight. So it was one place in the world where you'd had to be crazy to pick up a stranger.

Interviewer: What was your first impression of the hitchhiker, Mr Rellik?

Jacob: He had a small face with a square chin and small, narrow eyes. His skin was pale and his hair was brownish-grey, hanging down in clumps. His clothes looked old and his fingers were unusually long.

Interviewer: Why did you attack Mr Rellik in the end?

Jacob: I was afraid that he was going to attack me and my family with the knife he had kept in his pocket and that was when I knew I had to do something and so I decided to attack Ian Rellik.

Interviewer: What happened after you attacked Mr Rellik?

Jacob: The car door swung open and in an instant, Mr Rellik flew out of the car. Looking back, I could see Mr Rellik being rolled over by the tractor trailer's front wheels.

Interviewer: What did the people here in Fairfields tell you about Mr Rellik? Do you believe them? Why?

Jacob: They told me his name was Mr Renwick and he was just a gardener who's car broke down and was trying to hitchhike all the way home.

Interviewer: Could you tell us more about your brother Eddy?

Jacob: They made me believe that he fell under a train and that I was the one who pushed him, which I didn't understand.


No comments:

Post a Comment