Tuesday 5 March 2013

Interview with Jacob (Ng Yun Shu, Marcus Chan)

Interviewer: Good morning Mr Jacob! How are you today? Thank you for granting this exclusive interview with you.
Interviewer: Do you mind telling us what happened that day? We understand that the Mr Rellik was trying to hitch a ride from your family. Were you for the idea and why?

Jacob: Well, it was my fifteen birthday and my parents went out with me to celebrate. When we were on the highway, I saw Mr Rellik. I... He should... never have boarded the car. My parents shouldn’t have let him in. No they shouldn’t. I knew something was wrong about him.

Interviewer: What was your first impression of the hitchhiker, Mr Rellik?

Jacob: I knew something was different about him. Everything about him was unusual. He had pale skin and extremely long fingers. I swear there was blood flowing down his hand. He was definitely a cold blooded killer.

Interviewer: Why did you attack Mr Rellik in the end?

Jacob: He... was going to kill us! I could see the knife in his hand so clearly... I knew he was about to strike. I had to do something before he made his move. Pushing him out was the only option!

Interviewer: What happened after you attacked Mr Rellik?

Jacob: I knew I had done the right thing. My parents were saved! But instead of my parents being overjoyed, they were terrified and shocked. Wasn’t I doing the right thing? I saved them!

Interviewer: What did the people here in Fairfields tell you about Mr Rellik? Do you believe them? Why?

Jacob: It was all lies... all of them! They said he was some gardener who went hitchhiking. Gardener don’t do that... it’s a conspiracy I tell you, just to get me locked up again. The cheesy story of the gardener who’s car broke down is ridiculous!

Interviewer: Could you tell us more about your brother Eddy?

Jacob: Eddy... I loved Eddy... why did he have to trip and fall? Eddy always took care of me... I would never have done anything to harm him. I don’t know why my parents said I did. They are all a bunch of liars, all of them, dad, mum... My parents caused his death... and now they’re blaming me.

Interviewer: Thank you very much for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment