Wednesday 6 March 2013

Interview with Jacob (Luke & Thurga)



Interviewer: Good morning Mr Jacob! How are you today? Thank you for granting this exclusive interview with you.

Interviewer: Do you mind telling us what happened that day? We understand that the Mr Rellik was trying to hitch a ride from your family. Were you for the idea and why?

Jacob: No, I wasn't because i thought he could have escaped from the lunatic asylum. I thought that it wasn't safe to pick someone up ten miles away from an asylum as there could've been a breakout.

Interviewer: What was your first impression of the hitchhiker, Mr Rellik?

Jacob: He looked suspicious with a long face and a small chin with small narrow eyes with a scar running down his face. He also had pale skin. his clothes were old and he had unusually long fingers. He definitely looked like a lunatic.

Interviewer: Why did you attacked Mr Rellik in the end?

Jacob: Several factors made me suspicious of him. I saw a bit of blood on him. The gunny thing was that his name spelled "killer" backwards. I also thought that i heard him say he was going to kill me. I saw a knife under his jacket too. It was either kill or be killed.

Interviewer: What happened after you attacked Mr Rellik?

Jacob: He flew out of the car and a tractor had been coming the other way and ran over him, I quickly explained everything to my father. In the end, I felt relieved.

Interviewer: What did the people here in Fairfields tell you about Mr Rellik? Do you believe them? Why?

Jacob: They told me that i had misheard his name and that he was a gardener. They told me how he got to southwold, and it was mud instead of blood i had seen. Also, it was not a knife he was holding, but a cigarette case.

Interviewer: Could you tell us more about your brother Eddy?

Jacob: My brother mysteriously fell off the train. The doctors said i pushed him off but i never believed them. Why would I? I loved him so much!

Interviewer: Thank you very much for your time.


No comments:

Post a Comment