Monday 4 March 2013

Interview With Ian Rellik

Interviewer: Good Morning Mr Rellik! How are you today? Thank you for granting this exclusive interview with you.

Interviewer: Do you mind telling us why you were hiking a ride on that fateful day?

Ian Rellik: I needed a lift because my car had broken down and i had to go to Ipswich to get some supplies for the next gardening competition which was to begin that evening.

Interviewer: What had happened when you boarded the car?

Ian Rellik: Everyone in the car didn't seem very friendly. They seemed as if they were forced to give me a ride.

Interviewer: What was your first impression of the family who gave you a ride?

Ian Rellik: At first i found everyone rather mean and unfriendly. Then when the man started talking to me, i realised that they were actually tired.

Interviewer: What was your impression of the boy who was sitting at the back of the car? What makes you say so?

Ian Rellik: The boy was rather strange. He seemed very frightened as though he was going to be murdered.

Interviewer: How did the boy attack you and what happened after that?

Ian Rellik: The boy just kicked me out. I was so shocked! But before i could understand what was going on, a tractor had made minced meat out of me!

Interviewer: Did you see your own body after the death? How did you feel about your unfortunate death?

Ian Rellik: Yes. I did. I regretted getting into that car. I felt that one should always do onto others what he wanted others to do onto him. So i am going to get my revenge... Someday...

Interviewer: Thank you very much!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment