Sunday 3 March 2013

Interview with Ian Rellik (Htet Wai Yan)


Interviewer: Good morning Mr Rellik! How are you today? Thank you for granting this exclusive interview with you.

Interviewer: Do you mind telling us why you were hitching a ride on that fateful day?

Ian Rellik: Of course, I don't! Anyways, my name is Mr Renwick and not Rellik, as called by that little devil. Okay, let us get back to topic. As usual, my Mercedes station wagon broke down that day and the kindness of a passer-by allowed me to hitchhike to as far as Southwold before we parted ways. Then, I got into THAT BOY's car, if only I hadn't hitched that ride, I would still be alive today. A careless me stepped into the car without noticing the little devil's weird actions and headed towards Ipswich. Argh...

Interviewer: What happened when you boarded the car?

Ian Rellik: Well inside the car, hmmm... Everything went well except that the fact that the boy was staring and acting weirdly towards me made me feel quite uncomfortable. His mother looked through the front mirror and mouthed the words, "ESMSPCI" which meant East Suffolk Maximum Security Prison for the Criminally Insane. From this small hint I knew that the boy had something to with it and I thought, " Perhaps, he might be the mentally challenged one." The boy continued his weird actions or should I call it suspicion and this made me pay more attention towards this mentally challenged boy.

Interviewer: What was your impression of the family who gave you a ride?

Ian Rellik: Again, I thought that it was a typical family having a fine family day out together. The parents were sociable and had no problems in keeping the atmosphere "up" by never failing to chat
away. Still, Jacob or whoever his name is, never ever, I tell you, ever stops staring at me, and it was pretty freaky. Sometimes, I really wonder what exactly is going on in this boy's mind.

Interviewer: What was your impression of the boy who was sitting at the back of the car? What makes you say so?

Ian Rellik: Like I said, he was a really, really weird one. All he did in the car was to stare at me, then... just push me out of the car, only to feel myself getting crushed inside out by a tractor. Nevermind, let's not cry over spilt milk and I guess it was pretty normal for a boy like him to do these things. Maybe, a little bit too extremely, you think so?

Interviwer: How did the boy attack you and what happened after that?

Ian Rellik: He just... just kicked me and unfortunately, the car door too gave way and there I was falling to my death within seconds.

Interviewer: Did you see your own body after the death? How do you feel about your unfortunate death?

Ian Rellik: Well... You wouldn't believe it but my luck was just that bad. I fell under the massive front wheels of the tractor or should I call it "meat-mincers". Again to my bad luck, the pain started from my lower body and before I knew it, I could feel my thighs literally breaking. Not much longer, the wheels crushed my ribcage and the most painful thing was that I was still very much alive! This was one of the moments where I just wished I could just die rather than suffer and endure the pain to my death.How I wished I had a fast and less-painful death!

No comments:

Post a Comment