Sunday 3 March 2013

Interview with Ian Rellik (Ng Yun Shu)

Interviewer: Good Morning Mr Rellik! How are you today? Thank you for granting this exclusive interview with you.
Interviewer: Do you mind telling us why you were hitching a ride on that fateful day?

Ian Rellik: Well, my car had broken down near Lowerstoff and I was in a hurry to get to Ipswich.  It was my first time there so I asked a passerby, he said I could walk there. Who knew the distance would be so long? After walking for an hour, I was exhausted. So when I saw a car coming towards me, I decided to take my chances.

Interviewer: What happened when you boarded the car?

Ian Rellik: The boy sitting at the back of the car started staring at me while his parents asked me questions about my destination, name etc.

Interviewer: What was your first impression of the family who gave you a ride?

Ian Rellik: They were quite friendly I guess. The man especially. He tried to start conversations with me. Nice guy. On the other hand the woman was very suspicious of me, I could hear from her tone of voice that she did not like the idea of me hitching a ride on their car.

Interviewer: What was your impression of the boy who was sitting at the back of the car? What makes you say so?

Ian Rellik: He was a little weird, he kept staring at me as if I was going to eat him at any moment or something. His eyes were hardly off me.

Interviewer: How did the boy attack you and what happened after that?

Ian Rellik: The boy suddenly screamed and kicked me out of the car, my hands were in my jacket so I could not have held on. Who would have known that the catch would give way? So I fell onto the road and rolled backwards. I wanted to get up but a tractor trailer coming from the opposite direction rolled on top of me.

Interviewer: Did you see your own body after the death? How do you feel about your unfortunate death?

Ian Rellik: Just my luck. My body was so crushed and distorted that I barely recognised myself. This is so unfair. What did I do to offend the boy? What on earth is his problem? All I wanted was to hitch a ride to Ipswich!

Interviewer: Thank you so much for your time.


No comments:

Post a Comment